The Daily Sameer is a place where you will get useful & informative stuff. This site will help you to level up your productivity, knowledge and motivation. This site will include Case Study of successful entrepreneurs & businessmen and some psychological facts for your self-development.

Nothing Comes Without A Price - Chanakya Neeti

Welcome guys, how are you all? Hope you all are fine.  As I told you in my earlier post that I am reading about Chanakya & said that I would share some of his thoughts with you which I found very useful. In my previous post Learn From Other's Mistake
I shared Chanakya thought on learning that how should we learn.
Today, I am also going to share another thought of Chanakya




Chanakya Quotes # 2: Nothing comes without a price, not even friendship




Many people believe in the concept of selflessness. They believed that friendship, good deeds and love are valuable but the truth is we need each other in many ways. As long as their desires are being fulfilled by you, then they are yours. But as soon as you stop doing all this, they will leave you. Chanakya teaches us that for anything that we want in our life we have to pay for that. For inhaling one breath, we have to release one breath. Without releasing we can't inhale another breath. So he wants to tell that whole the universe is based on GIVE & TAKE. The whole universe is dependent on each other. It's a bitter truth but we have to accept it. So if we want to succeed in our life we must have to pay our time in it, so that we get our aim. If anyone thinks that they will succeed by only sitting on the chair, then I would tell them one thing 'YOU ARE WRONG' my friends. We shouldn't expect success without hard work, consistency & passion towards it.

I hope you like today's article if so share it to your known. If you any questions in your mind then you can ask me in the comment box or comment down how did you like this post. If you have any advice for me then you can also tell me. It will be my pleasure.
Thanks for giving your important time to me. See you soon...
I'll be waiting for your comments.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
11 July 2020 at 14:45 ×

It's my pleasure that you liked the post. SUBSCRIBE the blog for latest updates

Reply
avatar

If you think I can help you, please let me know. It would be a great pleasure to solve your problems.
ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

BEST 5 WAYS TO STAY FOCUSED WHILE STUDYING

TOP 5 WAYS TO STAY FOCUSED WHILE STUDYING  Focus is something that is the ultimate need of everyone. Everyone wants to be focuse...